Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well it SHOULD be a National Holiday!

Yesterday the mail was once again not in the mailbox when we got home from picking the boys up at school. Ryan & Andrew love getting the mail before we go up the driveway so this makes them particularly irritated.
It still wasn't there when we left again to go to karate. Talking to myself, I tried to remember if it was some sort of holiday.
Andrew heard me and said, "Oh yeah - tomorrow is Dr. Seuss' birthday!!"
Ryan was quick to agree and said in his over-confident way, "Yep - that's the deal all right!"

5 comments:

  1. That reminds me of when Allison and Caitlin were very young. I commented, "oh, today is Abraham Linclon's birthday." Caitlin instantly asked, "are we invited?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Ryan, ever confident. Marilyn, pretty funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan is one of the most confident little boys I've ever met! That will serve him well one of these days...I hope!

    ReplyDelete