Friday, March 12, 2010

Nap Child, Nap!!!

Yesterday was Mother's Day Out for Luke and yet again he did not nap. Here are a couple of aftershocks of a napless day...

We were talking about stopping at McDonald's after baseball practice. They usually love it since we don't do that very often and it's a big treat.
Ryan whooped and hollered and then Luke starts whining, "I not want Donald's. I not eat supper. I not go home. I not go eat."
I muttered, "Wow - someone is cranky tonight!"
He glared at me and said, "Yes me is."

I had to drop Andrew off at tball and then go drop Ryan off at his batting practice. On the way to pick up Andrew, Luke starts whining again. "No go get Andrew!!"
I tried to reason with him (why?) and told him we had to get Andrew or how else would he come home?
Like a loving brother, he says, "No get Andrew ever. Andrew stay there. Not bring him home!"
Those two do fight a lot but I hadn't thought it had come to this!!

3 comments:

  1. man, that boy needs his naps. He sounds like Andrew when the three were playing Legos the other night and Andrew said about Luke, I wish he would just leave, and I don't think he meant leave the circle! Those two are a mess. He probably didn't poop either, he likes to save that for his mommy when he gets home. Such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete