Tuesday, March 30, 2010

If You Need Dental Help, Ask Ryan

Yesterday I had to drop something off at school so we had to go in to pick up the boys instead of going through the carpool lane. As Luke and I were walking in, the Mom of one of Ryan's friends came over and said to tell Ryan thank you. She wouldn't say for what but was smiling very big.
When we got in school, I found the boys and then headed for the office.
I could tell Ryan was dying to tell me something but he waited until we were outside.
Here is our conversation...
Ryan (said with glee): Guess what?! Christian got hit in the face today with a soccer ball and it nearly knocked his tooth out! It's just barely hanging on and there was blood!!!
Me: Oh, that must be what his Mom was talking about. She told me to tell you thank you. I guess you were a good friend and helped him when he was hurt?
Ryan: No! I'm the one that kicked the soccer ball!!!

Apparently Christian had been hoping to lose a tooth and this was a good thing!

2 comments: