Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Moment of Silence, PLEASE!!

Ryan and Andrew woke up early again this morning - big surprise. I told them that I was going to use the treadmill and Luke and Daddy were still asleep so BE QUIET!!
Of course, I got a bunch of promises about how that would be the case.
After about 20 minutes, I heard a ton of racket in the living room. Mind you, this is over the noise of the treadmill, the 20 fans I have going and the TV.
I go in the living room and Andrew is pretending to be a horse, Ryan is on his back pretending to be a cowboy and for some reason, Ryan has a microphone and is yelling at the top of his lungs.
They saw me and panic set in and they both started blaming the other one for the noise.
I never did get an explanation as to why a cowboy would have a microphone but needless to say, everyone was awake!!!

5 comments:

  1. you have never heard of "The Singin' Cowboy"? Where in the world have you been???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a mental picture of this and am just laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They get that from Don's side of the family, don't you know?? Lori and Missy never played Miss America where Lori was the old fart (what was his name?) and was standing on the dresser and it fell on Lisa Kay (Miss America).... So they definitely got that from Don's side of the family, not ours!!

    ReplyDelete