Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Adventurous Children

Took Ryan & Andrew to Frontier City today. Andrew rode a total of 3 rides (and this included sitting on the bench on the merry-go-round rather than risking it by riding one of those crazy animals.)
Ryan was a bit more brave and rode the Wildcat with me. As we headed up the big hill, he started saying he was scared, wanted off, oh no...
As we went down the hill, he ducked his head into my arm and for the majority of the ride he yelled, "No Mommy! No Mommy! No Mommy!!"
When we got off, I laughed and said that I guessed he didn't enjoy himself?
He said, "I liked it! Well, except for the hills."
Too bad that the Wildcat is an old wooden roller coaster that consists entirely of hills!!

Note: Forgot to tell Andrew's funny line as we slowly went round and round on the carousel... "You didn't mention that this would go so fast."

4 comments:

  1. Lori, he reminded me of you. All brave until he was buckled in and then I thought he was gonna barf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that boy is all talk - funny funny funny. Sadly, chopper does understand Andrew...

    ReplyDelete