Monday, July 12, 2010

Future Farmers of America

Conversation in van... (Mind you, we were heading downtown and they never stopped talking for half an hour so this is just a few highlights...)

Andrew: When we live on our farm, I want to have a dog. (They have been planning their future for some time now and are going to live on a farm/zoo.)
Ryan: I want a bulldog.
A: Not a bulldog - they aren't cute.
R: They are cute! But let's each have a dog - you have what you want and I'll have a bulldog.
A: OK - I'll have a Sammy dog. Is she a bored collie?
R: Border collie!
A: OK - and don't forget the bald eagles.
R: Yeah, and rabbits. Let's bring the animals in the house sometimes. Not the dogs and the rabbits together though. The dogs will eat the rabbits!
A: Mommy, you can come visit and we won't even charge you. It will be free!
R: Yeah, and we will have free coke machines.
A: You can live with us too. Allison is going to live there - she wants to live on a farm.
R: Yeah, it will be awesome.

I wish I could remember it all - there was a lot of talk of what would be free for me but they would charge the public. Better get your bids in now for the free stuff!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Tell the boys I'm totally in. I've been thinking about a funny farm: dwarf goats and cattle, then giant bunnies and Great Danes. See what they think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison - DO NOT ENCOURAGE THEM - they'll be dragging everything they can find home! On the other hand, they are pretty smart and thinking ahead. Andrew was talking all about the zoo/farm yesterday and he thinks he will also have a spider monkey...don't worry foof

    ReplyDelete