Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothing's Free Anymore!

I had to take Andrew to the doctor today and of course he had to potty in a cup for them. I didn't want to send him in alone, so I took him in the women's restroom. Ryan didn't want to be left out so he came in with us.
As I was trying to help Andrew, Ryan washes his hands and then I hear him yelling outside the stall, "Hey - I don't have a quarter and I need one to get a paper towel!"
I told him those aren't paper towels and to leave the machine alone!!
Don's gonna have to have a big talk with him soon!! Geez I'm glad we don't have girls!!!

6 comments:

  1. Also, Colin was that age when we had the talk and gave him details... He was mortified when you said you were going to have a baby (Ryan) because he knew the scoop... Then you had to gross him out two more times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who said that?!?!?!? that's hilarious! i think i was at least 10 before my had the "talk" with me. that's when i came home from dad's one summer, and i told her that dad was thinking of moving into a condom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, too funny. Was anyone else in the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete