Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Delicate Matter

This morning, Luke and I were playing and it occurred to me that he hadn't had a dirty diaper yet. You know what I mean - ye olde #2.
Anyway, I said something to him about it and kiddingly asked him if he was waiting until naptime so he could have a reason for me to have to go back in his room.
He grinned and said, "I not poopy on Thursday. I not poopy at school!"
He must have listened when every week I comment on the fact that he waits for me to pick him up and then he goes. I keep telling him to spread the joy and go at school!!

8 comments:

  1. Kind of reminds me of when Heather would only poop in Gaddy's yard so I had to take her there every day to poop. I don't think this has anything to do with Lukie Two Hats other than it's about poop. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby, he can't poop on a schedule! at least he goes and doesn't have the same problem my tiny baby did. that was so pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Sounds like someone I know... (P.S. I FIXED MY INABILITY TO LEAVE COMMENTS! YAY! it was a browser cookies thang.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if he can plan when he goes, it's time for you to quit buying diapers...man, think of the $$$ you would save.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone know why I can't see pics in my emails anymore? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fixed it! Downloaded explorer 8 with yahoo something or other. whateves. it works now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luke's teacher today told me that she asked him if he wanted to use the potty at school. I laughed. Amazingly he wasn't interested!!
    And NO he did not poop at school today! He waited until we were in the car on the way home and then we had to sit in the carpool line for 20 minutes smelling it!!

    ReplyDelete