Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Should Have Signed LUKE up for Tball!!

Luke got crazy mad at me today when we were leaving the building after signing up Andrew for tball. Still not sure what set him off but it was a doozy.
I wrestled him in his seat, hit the button to close the automatic door and walked around to my side of the car.
He was screaming something at me but I couldn't understand him. When we got home, I realized there was only 1 shoe in the car. Sort of a problem since the child only has 1 real pair of shoes!! (Give me a break - he's a boy).
So I started to put it all together and realized he was screaming at me that his shoe was outside the van. Great!
So after picking up R & A from school we drove back over there to see if we could find his shoe.
Andrew was the first to spot it. I'll admit I am impressed with the kid's arm!!!
Here's the pic...

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow, it took me some time to find the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little guy!!! Makes me feel better about mine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious!!! OMG, I have to sign out of firefox & into safari to comment on here. jeez, louise. but still, HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! That is hilarious!! I also like the "give me a break, he's a boy" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Allison! The kazooisms blog inspired
    me to finally write this stuff down. Didn't realize
    I had so much material though!!

    ReplyDelete