Tuesday, January 19, 2010

America - land of the elephants!

Ryan and I were talking this morning about Columbus and how he discovered America. Andrew asked if he was real and I said of course.
He looked confused and asked, "so could he really fly?" I said no that he was just a regular person. He looked extra confused now and said, "Person? I thought he was an elephant!".
I finally figured it out and told him Columbus was the guy and Dumbo was the flying elephant. "Oh okay" he finally said but I don't think he really believed me!

3 comments:

  1. how did he confuse Dumbo and Columbus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused too... I don't get it! Besides, I don't think I have watched the entire Dumbo movie, it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how he got them confused. All I can figure is they both have a "umb" in them???

    ReplyDelete