Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Post

I really want to get all of the crazy things the Stout boys do or say written somewhere so that I can always remember it!!
This blog is probably the tenth attempt at recording it all but hopefully I will keep up with it!

This morning we had to be at a basketball game by 9. So we got around early enough to take the boys to have donuts first. As we were leaving the donut shop, I told the boys to all say Thank You for taking us to donuts. Ryan (and even Luke) cooperated. Andrew, in true form, says "Well, thanks but I didn't really need donuts this morning."
Can't please 'em all!

4 comments:

  1. oh, you just gotta love Andrew - so honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to encourage you to continue to journal about these precious, sweet moments in time because believe me you will forget these gems which pour from their little mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I wish I had done this earlier. And like I say, I hope I do keep this up!! Ryan probably had the best one-liners of all of the boys and I've forgotten them all! :(

    ReplyDelete