Monday, May 9, 2011

This IS a Costume Party!

Today, Luke lost his mind to go to Target. Of course it doesn't take much to talk me into that so we went! I couldn't get him to take off his Power Ranger costume so he was all dressed up. I told him he would get hot and wish he didn't wear it but he said, "I suppose wear costume to Target!"
Wish I had a picture of his look towards me when we were leaving and saw another boy about his age wearing a spiderman costume. Luke and his new best buddy talked in what appeared to be a foreign language for several minutes while everyone around laughed!
When we got in the car, he said, "see mama - I was right!"
Yeah, kid, I know!

As a side funny... as it turns out, the real reason he wanted to go to Target was to talk me into a Tangled toy. I never get to go to e "pink" toy aisles so we had fun. He's killing his brothers by carrying around Rapunzel and brushing her hair!

2 comments:

  1. oh, how sweet. Now, THAT is a game Nana will play! I'll bet R and A are mortified...And, I did NOT know Target had a costume day, shows what we know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love it. he cracks me up! reminds me of colin & his wigs. ha!

    ReplyDelete