Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Mementos

I had lots of wonderful items given to me on Mother's Day this year!  Here is a picture of a good portion (but not all!) of it.


I especially love the notes they wrote.  
From Ryan - 
Dear Mom,
Happy Mothers day!  you are so prity, and very nise, and your cookies are so god.

From Andrew - 
Dear Mom,
Your eyes look like grass.  Your hands feels like clouds.  Your hare feels like coten.  Your voice sounds like birds singing.  You smell like roses.  Thank you for being nise.  I love your bakeing.  My favorite time with you  is when we play bord games.  Thank you for coming today.  Your the best mom ever.
Love, Andrew

From Luke (a fill in the blank with his teacher) - 
My Mommy's favorite thing to do is...   stay home.
My Mommy's favorite food...  is a sandwich.
My Mommy always says...   I love you!
What I love most about my Mommy?   She hugs me and lays down to watch TV with me.
My Mommy is... 4...  years old.

4 comments:

  1. these notes are awesome. mom brought me my baby book and it had all sorts of gems in it. there was a fill in the blank type mother's day worksheet like luke's, and i mentioned her excellent cakes more than once. caitlin said "someone liked their cake early..." haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuthin' wrong with liking cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was surprised two of them mentioned my cooking. It is not always the best!

    ReplyDelete