Friday, May 6, 2011

Chewbacca

Luke has been asking for days to wear the Chewie costume.  We don't have one and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.  This has been going on for days.  And very insistently.
Finally today, I figured it out.  We were cleaning up the playroom and all of the sudden he starts yelling, "There's Chewie!!  I been looking for it!!  I found it!"
I look up and hanging in the closet is an old coat that belonged to Don's grandma!  I had a good laugh and then put it on him for a picture.  He also donned my Mother's Day hat that Andrew made me to complete his ensemble.  Enjoy.



Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. man, as Gaddy would say, that's rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long did it take to clean that room, it was a disaster the last time I looked...apparently, they just dig and dig in there and walk away! And when I ask Luke to help pick up he just says...."no"

    ReplyDelete