Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ryan's Work

Here are a few poems and such that Ryan has recently written at school (including misspellings, but either he is getting better or getting help as there aren't so many this time!)...

Fall
When I...
Hear the wind whistle
Taste turkey
Smell pie
See leaves
Touch trees
I know it's fall.

My favorite toy is my teddy bear. His name is Gaty because it's my mom's dad's name. I got him for my birthday. I have had him since I was one. My favorite thing to do with him is sleep with him. When I got him I was so exsited.

Pumpkin
big, round
eating, glowing, cool
pick in the fall
pumpkins.

Fun Field Trip
Yesterday my class went on a field trip to the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. The buffalo was their Walmart. The buffalo intestine were their candy. My favrit thing was a stachu of a coger. The buffalo bones where used to scrape fer. Teepees where not purple. The buffalo horn was used to carry coals.

3 comments:

  1. I just love these, keep them coming! The two poems or haiku's are wonderful. Very visual writing!

    ReplyDelete