Saturday, November 13, 2010

Need a New Incentive

Lately I have been offering a Mighty Bean to any kid that gets ALL of their clothes into the laundry basket right-side-out. I spend more time than you might imagine getting the laundry ready to put in the washer and I am worn slick.
So usually Andrew is the only one that does it. Ryan has never even gotten close.
This week, even Andrew's clothes were a mess. I asked him about it and he said, "Well, I didn't really need a Mighty Bean this week."
I swear I think he purposely put some clothes wrong just to mess with me.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you could make a decision that you only wash the ones that are turned right-side out. The winner is the person who can stand wearing dirty clothes or the person who can stand looking at a person wearing dirty clothes. just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting with these 3 dirty kids, I would be the loser in that deal!!
    It took Andrew half an hour yesterday to realize that he had ROLLED IN DOG POOP in the backyard. Then we had to retrace his steps to make sure he hadn't gotten it anywhere in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I need to give Ryan and Colin Mighty Beans too... How hard is it to turn your clothes right side out??? And I do think Andrew is messing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely ever get my clothes right side out before I wash. What difference does it make? You have to fold them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. they do NOT get as clean when they are not turned. Now DO YOU UNDERSTAND what the big deal was many years ago!!!!!

    ReplyDelete