Monday, October 24, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

Luke has been bugging me weekly at the store to buy Hot Cheetos.  His standard line is, "But Katie eats them!  She likes them!!  I like them!"
Katie is a friend at school and he apparently trusts her judgement in food since he has never actually eaten hot cheetos.
So today at the store I finally had enough of the begging and bought him a bag.
I put a few on his plate for lunch and he ate most of one cheeto before telling me that they were hot and he couldn't eat anymore.  (This was quite funny and I wish I had a video of it - lots of chewing with his mouth wide open, lots of blowing on the cheeto to cool it off and lots of milk drinking!)
So I said, "See?  I didn't think you would like these.  I'm glad you tried them but let's not have them anymore."
He replied, "But I do like them!  I like all cheetos.  They don't taste like cucumbers."

3 comments: