Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life is the Pits.

Yesterday we were at Target and there was quite a melee with Luke knocking things over and generally being a pill.
So as we were leaving, I asked Ryan to push the cart. Andrew got all offended and said, "Why don't I get to push it?"
I explained that I was frustrated and needed to hold his hand while I carried Luke and just thought it would be better if Ryan pushed the cart to the car since he is bigger.
Andrew groaned and whined, "Geez - that is 2 fun things I don't get to do."
I didn't know what the other thing was so I asked him.
He replied, "I don't get to go to the camp out and now I don't get to push the cart!!"

Andrew has been distraught over the last few days that Ryan is going on a camp out with Don on Friday night. It's a football team party so only the players are going.
I wouldn't have thought that was on the same level with pushing a grocery cart but what do I know?

2 comments:

  1. Poor Andouille. Mom needs to let him AND mormon boy sleep over tonight!

    ReplyDelete