Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Mad Libs

I imagine they are a bit young for mad libs but I found these entertaining anyway. Didn't know what a grammar lesson I would have on my hands when I had to try to explain adverbs and such - I will never be able to home-school!


Andrew:
It was a scary night, outside the Earth was playing. I was in the haunted house doing my homework, when all of a sudden a blue lego appeared in the haunted house! I was terrified but knew I would need to act quickly!
I jumped to the restaurant as excited as I could. Finally, I found a police officer who I knew could kick me. Together, we quickly ran to the restaurant to find the lego waiting there for us!
Police officer quickly spoke to the lego and we found out that lego was just hungry!
We gave lego a ship, it left and I had a great story to eat my friends at school the next day.

Ryan:
Skeletons and DeMarco Murray come out tonight! It's Halloween and they are ready to be mean. So watch your dogs when jumping or treating, they want your pineapples! Skeletons like pumpkins and DeMarco Murray likes corn.
While springing on doors for all your footballs, watch the house down Route 66. It's scary with cat webs and broken police cars.
Great! It's where the dime and sun live! Throw home and hide those tomatoes!

1 comment: