Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sympathetic Artwork

Poor Aunt Foof lost her best friend Mort yesterday. I told the boys about it and they were upset. Ryan immediately went to draw her a picture of Mort to help her not feel so sad. He spent a lot of time - redoing it more than once (something about how his ears shouldn't look like elephant ears). Here it is...


Andrew noticed what he was doing and said he wanted to make one too. He came back from the office right away with his picture. And as he showed it to me, he asked, "Is this ok? I'm kind of busy so will this work?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! that's hilarious. Thank the boys for their concern. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of both boys. But Andrew being too busy is too much! I like his stick dog and love Ryan's.

    ReplyDelete