Thursday, January 17, 2013

What a Headache

Luke rarely does it, but once in a while he pulls the old "I don't feel like going to school today" when I wake him up.  I couldn't tell that anything was actually wrong - I think he was just tired.  So I packed him up and we went.
After coming home, telling me how fun school was, eating lunch, going to ToysRUs and playing before rest time, I knew he was fine.
We read a book and he was jumping around like a crazy person on his bed.
So as I left his room for his rest, I commented that I was glad he was feeling better than he had in the morning.
He said, "No I'm not!!  My head is uncomfortable and my top head is uncomfortable!"

2 comments:

  1. well, bless that baby's heart! I had a headache all day yesterday and even this morning. You just need to baby that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the first posts of the Stout Boyz Funnies! Still funny :)

    ReplyDelete