Saturday, January 14, 2012

Plain Old Regular Clothes Again

Because he wants to break my heart, Luke is not wearing costumes anymore.  It's been over a week since he even thought about putting one on.
This morning, I told him he should wear one.  I figured the one that would do it would be his Flynn Rider costume.  He refused.
I said, "But I miss Flynn Rider!"
His reply, "I miss Disney World!"
I have no response to that other than so do I!

He did cheer me up by telling me a few jokes.
"Why does Santa not have any toys?  Because he doesn't have a sack!"
"Why does Santa not have a sack?  Because he doesn't have any toys!"
"Why does Santa not have any elves?  Because he doesn't have any elf hats!"
The best part to the jokes are the "Oh wait, I've got a good one..." comments that precede each one!

2 comments:

  1. does he hear these at school????? The boy is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! i can just hear him giggle after each one! smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete