Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Big Turkey

Here is a short story by Ryan Stout:

Big Turkey
Once upon a time there was a big turkey.  That was very fat.  That was poisons.  And cartages.  To bad for him case he was in prison.   he was in prison because he robed.  but they found out he was inanest.  he lived haply ever after.

Translation - Once upon a time there was a big turkey.  That was very fat.  That was poisonous.  And contagious.  Too bad for him cause he was in prison.  He was in prison because he robbed.  But they found out he was innocent.  He lived happily ever after.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, another STUPID PUMPKIN story. Aunt Foof will be proud. I LOVE IT. There's nothing better than the stories children write! I would STILL like for Foof to find the Wonder Twins and Alligator Baby stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know where the Wonder Twins stories are; I believe I left out Alligator Baby in my later works. I'll have to do some digging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete