Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few of Their Favorite Things

We had wildfires a bit too close to our house yesterday so we packed up a few things that we knew we wouldn't want to lose.  
This morning, I asked the boys what would be the one thing they would take if they had to grab something and go.  Luckily, they all said things like "each other" and "the animals."
But I wondered what else and this is what they said:
Ryan - "My football pads".  When I reminded him those were brand new and easily replaceable, he changed to his bike.  Finally decided on his baseball cards.
Andrew - "My DSiXL.  It's just so cool."  
Luke - "Flynn Rider.  And Rapunzel.  And the tower.  And Pascal.  And could you just go ahead and get the rest of that stuff for me?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those boys! My stomach was in knots last night over this fire. I'm so glad you didn't have to actually "pack up and leave". I hope you got baby books and pictures. I started to say scrapbooks but remembered (sadly) I have them all here "supposedly" to be working on them. I will someday and in the meantime my stack of photos grows and grows.....

    ReplyDelete