Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lost and Found

Ryan & Andrew both had baseball tournaments this weekend.  So we spent about 11 hours at the park yesterday in horribly nasty weather.  COLD.  I am still trying to thaw.
Anyway, in the hubbub of getting out of the park quickly yesterday, Andrew left his bag somewhere.  Yes, this is the bag that includes hat, bat, helmet, glove and batting gloves.
Lori came to the games today and while walking Andrew to his next game (MINUS HIS GLOVE!) she had the pleasure of hearing this Stout Boy Funny...
Lori - "Andrew, did you lose your glove?"
Andrew - "No.  I know just where it is."
Lori - "Where is it then?"
Andrew - "In my bag."

Oh if only he knew where the bag was!!!

Glad to say when we got home, we found the bag in the garage.  Honestly, this is the first time in 5 million games that he actually took something out of the van when we got home, so it never occurred to us to make sure it was in the van before we left!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I was worried he really did lose it and was gonna be in big trouble. They both were so cute playing yesterday, I'm glad I got to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did the angel use for a glove at the games??? I'm glad it is no longer lost!

    ReplyDelete