Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Artificial Meats

Yesterday I gave Ryan a Slim Jim to eat (NO judging!!  I know they are awful for you but he gets so little protein...).
Luke asked for one but since we were driving I told him he couldn't open it until we got home.  I am sort of freaked out by choking and wanted him to have it when I could keep an eye on him.
Of course, he was obsessed with talking about it the whole way home.
Best line - "Is this thing real?"  I said yes (I know, technically it's all processed, whatever), and he chuckled and said, "You are kidding me!!"

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe the health food queen is passing out Slim Jims.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Good one! You know, if you got some whey protein and told Ryan that weightlifters drank it, he'd choke it down. It's really not bad. Chocolate powder with milk.

    ReplyDelete