Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation Funnies

Here is a short list of the most interesting quotes heard while on a recent trip to Dallas. I'll let you figure out who said what!!

I didn't know there were churches in Texas!

Don't eat food off of your shoulder.

Hand off your wiener.

Are we there yet (at least 1000 times - 2.5 hours waiting for flood waters caused the majority of these...)?

Don't ever grab things out of the toilet.

Person 1 - My toots smell like roses!
Person 2 - Yeah, roses that were pooped on!

We must still be in Oklahoma - I see an American flag so we aren't to Texas yet.

While walking into Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park that happens to also have a hotel) - Does this hotel have a pool??

I wish Texas wasn't so hot!

I got no bullets in there - I not shoot anything!!

You not Woody - you Andrew!!


8 comments:

  1. I'm sure that is a hand-ful of what you heard, especially when they were all hyped up on Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't eat food off your shoulder makes no sense at all...but then again, I'm sure there was a reason for it...I can only imagine what was said on that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, these a good ones. i'd vote the church & flag comments were care of ryan. i hope the "hand off your weiner" was directed at the children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna guess the same as Boog. Hand off your weiner had to be Ryan playing bossman to Andrew. Good guess?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just hope hand off your weiner wasn't directed at their second daddy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't directed at their 2nd Daddy but I will leave it at that!! Nope - church and flag comments were Andrew's!

    ReplyDelete