Friday, April 30, 2010

Think Outside the Box!

We have a canvas box in the living room that Luke puts all of his random toys in. For some reason, he likes to dump the box and then sit in it. It's not that big so he really doesn't fit.
A couple of days ago, he got stuck in it and started wailing because there was also a toy stuck in it with him and it had some pointy parts.
I rescued him and not five minutes later, the same thing happened again.
Another rescue.
Ryan and I had gone to his bedroom to get clothes and we hear Luke screaming again. Ryan takes off running, yelling, "I bet he's stuck again!"
He comes running back and announces, "Oh yeah, he did it again. Stuck in the box."
I still hear Luke yelling so just to be sure, I asked, "Well you helped him out, didn't you?"
He gives me a funny look and takes off running again. Apparently not.

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. And not like Ryan, because he really takes care of Yukie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa, thanks for all the little chuckles you give me with these posts.

    ReplyDelete