Thursday, July 24, 2014

Money for Nothing

We were at Ryan's friend's house today helping with a couple of things while they are out of town. They were kind enough to leave $5 for Ryan. I told him that he needed to share part of the money with Andrew and Luke since we really didn't do much work and we stayed at their house swimming in their great pool all afternoon.
Of course, Ryan wasn't too thrilled about sharing so I reminded him that Andrew had helped him bring up the trash cans. So he was fine with that but said, "Well what did Luke do? Why do I have to share with him?"
Luke had been down at the pool and as he walked up, I said, "Just be nice and give $1 to Andrew and $1 to Luke."
Luke looked amazed and said, "Why? What did I do?"
Ryan's face was priceless and of course he starting yelling, "See!! He didn't do anything!"

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm, I am seeing Lori and Lisa and the dividing up of the baby sitting $$$$$.....

    ReplyDelete