Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'll Just Get That Out of Petty Cash

The boys are in a bit of shock since Directv has lost a few channels.  One being Nick which shows Spongebob.  No Spongebob is apparently to them like no Diet Coke would be to me.Andrew read the notice that Directv has scrolling on the old channel that says something to the effect of Viacom wants an additional $3 billion for the channels and they are negotiating with them. 
He looked at me and said, "Well.  Looks like WE will pay 3 BILLION dollars.  Probably worth it for Spongebob."
Next summer homework session needs to involve some money concepts...

3 comments:

  1. WHAT????? NO SPONGEBOB????? What ever am I supposed to do for 5 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's ok, NANA has recorded 12 episodes of SB. When I come to water next week, they can park themselves in front of the tv....NANA ROCKS

    ReplyDelete