Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dress for Success? No. Comfort!

I put on a blue shirt the other day that exactly matched my jeans.  I felt like it was a bit too much blue so put on some khaki pants instead.  Mind you, very casual khaki pants.
When the boys got in the car after school, Andrew looked at me and yelled, "Wow Mommy!  You look so nice today!"
A couple of days later, as Luke and I were in the carpool line, I saw a little girl with a really cute sparkly skirt.  I pointed it out to Luke and he said, "Probably someday you could wear a skirt."

Apparently my retirement attire has become slightly too predictable?  But not sure I can give up the jeans/tshirt/tennis shoes combo!

1 comment:

  1. I can just see you in a sparkly skirt! You could wear it in the mermaid dance...

    ReplyDelete