Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Destined for Med School

I got a picture on my phone a few days ago showing an ultrasound of Allison's baby.  Apparently, it's been a long time since I read one because I thought it was a hand and it was actually the baby's profile.  
I showed it to Ryan to see if he could see the profile and he looked at it carefully.  All of the sudden, he yelled, "Holy cow!!  It's a girl!!"
When I asked how he knew that, he turned red and ran away.
He did tell me later that he saw that the baby had "puffy hair" and that's how he knew it was a girl.
Turns out he was right - it's a girl!!  
Welcome to your crazy family,  Haven!!

2 comments:

  1. it's a crazy family, Haven, but so much fun! We are thrilled to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO! We are kind of crazy....but in a good way?

    ReplyDelete