Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There's Always Gotta be a Middle Man!

I was reading a Junie B. Jones book to the boys tonight. Glad they still don't realize most people consider them "girl" books because I find them HI-LARIOUS!
I was sitting on the floor, Don sitting in the rocking chair across from me and Andrew was sitting on the bed right behind me.
Andrew interrupted my reading by repeatedly saying, "Daddy... Daddy... Daddy."
That drives me crazy in itself but I stopped and Don asked him what he wanted.
So Andrew says to him, "Tell Mommy to show me the pictures if there are any because I'm going to lay down here for a minute."

3 comments:

  1. what a little dork, guess he couldn't tell YOU, the reader, that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i think it's so sweet that you take the time to put the boys to sleep together.

    ReplyDelete